Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Becca is a First Grader!!

Today was Becca's first day of First Grade!  She was very excited but still very composed and as cool as a cucumber!!  She picked out a very beautiful dress for a very special day and wore her friendship necklace so that her best friend, Gracie, could be with her even though she was far away.  From the way that she was acting, you would never have thought that she had spent a whole summer away from school.  I guess after Kindergarten, she's an old pro at this.  When we got to the school, she grabbed her bookbag full of all of her supplies along with her lunchbox with her secret note tucked inside from Mommy.  And then, away she went.  My brave outgoing little girl.  As my eyes started watering, I called my Mom and said "Our little girl is growing up!!" and she is and I don't think I could be any prouder!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a wonderful first First Grade day. I love you and I miss you lots and lots. I like your blog.

    Love,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete